- Short-term drip email campaign to eligible unregistered members, and then again to newly registered members.
- Monthly seasonal communication to all members.
- Zapier for pushing data seamlessly between email parsers, Google Sheets and the CRM.
- Animation to explain the virtual healthcare services available.
- ClickUp for project management, proofing, tracking tasks, and client review.
- Content Creation, specifically copywriting, and graphic design.
Our client is a prominent company in the telemedicine and virtual healthcare industry, working with multinational health insurance companies worldwide. While we cannot disclose their specific identity, their core business involves providing virtual healthcare services to members of their insurance plans. This service is offered via a dedicated mobile app (white-labelled version for each insurance company) which operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is accessible from anywhere in the world through video consultations and phone calls.